Monday 16 July 2012

Vespa excursion to Lac d'Annecy via Mont Salève

First stop on Mont Salève

My Vespa has just reached 6000 kilometers

Another stop, in Saint-Blaise, altitude 880 meters

The view of Lac Léman

Feels like arriving "home" ...

... Château des Avenières

Lac d'Annecy is in sight

Leaving Mont Salève behind

Veyrier-du-Lac at Lac d'Annecy

My Vespa parking in Veyrier-du-Lac

Another "forced" stop in Menthon-Saint-Bernard

I had time to look at the Château ...
 ... because the engine of my Vespa had stopped!

After about 20 minutes I was able to start the engine again and it didn't stop until I reached Geneva. There I had another 20 minutes of "engine time out", but got home after all. The 6000 kilometer service which I had had only a few days ago was followed by another service and the fuel pump has been exchaned. It's a good thing that Vespas come with a two years warranty! My Vespa has shown no more problems since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...